* Requires FireDAC Client/Server Add-On Pack for Delphi Professional
1 Optional for Development of Universal 32-bit/64-bit iOS apps and Android apps including Lollipop
2 Additional per user deployment fee required
3 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Pro/Ent).
4 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Pro/Ent/Ult/Arch).
5 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Ent/Ult/Arch).
6 Upgrade for registered owners of Delphi Starter XE6 or later.
Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing.
Prices in the table above always include VAT
1 Year Update Subscription included
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. 1 Year Update Subscription is now included with Delphi 10.1 Berlin editions.
Update Subscription provides:
- Updates and hotfixes for the current major release
- On-going Maintenance - Updates and hotfixes for up to 2 years and 3 major releases
- Early Beta access to hotfixes, updates, and upcoming releases
- All major upgrades (ie XE8 to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons, and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
Add-On Packs for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Professional
Mobile Add-On Pack for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Professional
Create connected mobile applications for Android and iOS from a single Delphi codebaseMore info