* Requires FireDAC Client/Server Add-On Pack for Delphi Professional
1 Optional for Development of Universal 32-bit/64-bit iOS apps and Android apps including Lollipop
2 Additional per user deployment fee required
3 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Pro/Ent).
4 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Pro/Ent/Ult/Arch).
5 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE6 or later (Ent/Ult/Arch).
6 Upgrade for registered owners of Delphi Starter XE6 or later.
Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing.
Prices in the table above always include VAT
Special upgrade offer for owners of older editions of RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder.
Save up to 45% off the price of a new license for a limited time!
How to qualify for the upgrade price of 10.1 Berlin and save up to 45%:
Any registered users of RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder on any previous version can purchase 10.1 Berlin at the Upgrade price as long as they do so before June 20, 2016.
1 Year Update Subscription included
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. 1 Year Update Subscription is now included with Delphi 10.1 Berlin editions.
Update Subscription provides:
- All updates and hotfixes for the current release
- On-going maintenance - updates and hotfixes for various previous releases
- All major upgrades (ie 10 Seattle to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
Add-On Packs for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Professional
Mobile Add-On Pack for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Professional
Create connected mobile applications for Android and iOS from a single Delphi codebase