Leverage cloud computing architectures, storage and services to build and deploy distributed applications
This webinar shows developers how to leverage cloud computing architectures, storage and services to build and deploy distributed applications using Embarcadero RAD Studio XE. Should you use Public clouds, hybrid clouds or private clouds? Should you use cloud storage (SQL and NoSQL) in your applications?
Whether you are currently developing for the cloud or considering using the cloud for future application development, you’ll want to watch this technical webinar.
- RAD Studio XE support for Cloud application development and deployment
- Current cloud architectures including Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure
- How to deploy your applications and services to the Cloud
- Best practices for Cloud security and scalability
- Opportunities and pitfalls for developers and projects
- Real world example applications built with RAD Studio XE
Do you have a story to tell about using Amazon’s EC2 with RAD Studio?
Embarcadero would like to know about applications you've created with the RAD Studio family of products (Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP) and deployed to the cloud on Amazon EC2.
We're looking for information on the types of applications you're deploying to the cloud, what your experience has been, and if we can talk with you further about it and maybe have you share your thoughts via a case study, a quote, or participate in a webcast with Embarcadero and Amazon.
Please submit your information at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/radstudioamazon