DELPHI 10 SEATTLE ULTIMATE
Embarcadero® Delphi® 10 Seattle Ultimate is the fastest way to build and update data-rich, hyper connected, visually engaging applications for Windows 10, Mac, Mobile, IoT and more. Quickly and easily update VCL and FMX applications to Windows 10 with the new Windows 10 VCL Controls, Styles, and Universal Windows Platform services components. Delphi 10 Seattle Ultimate includes everything in Enterprise edition plus DB PowerStudio® Developer Edition SQL development, database change management, SQL profiling, and SQL tuning tools.
Free earlier versions: Delphi XE8 includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2007-XE8 and Delphi 7. Details will be included in the product readme.
- Upgrade for registered owners of Delphi XE5-XE8 (Ent/Ult/Arch).
- Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing
The media pack is a backup DVD intended for customers who purchase the download product. This does not include a serial number, which is required for product installation.
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. You will have a chance to decide this purchase at the shopping cart page. Update Maintenance provides:
- Updates and hotfixes for the current major release
- On-going Maintenance - Updates and hotfixes for up to 2 years and 3 major releases
- Early Beta access to hotfixes, updates, and upcoming releases
- All major upgrades (ie XE8 to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons, and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-30 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® ou compatível, mínimo de 1.6 GHz (2 GHz ou mais recomendado)
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 and 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Delphi can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting Windows 7 or 8
For developing 64-bit Windows applications
PC running a 64-bit version of Windows or a 32-bit development PC connected with a PC running a 64-bit version of Windows.
For developing Mac OS X applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
For developing iOS applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 or 10.8 with Xcode 5.0 or 5.1.1. An Apple Developer account is required to deploy iOS apps to physical devices.
Supported deployment platforms
PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Macs running OS X 10.8 or 10.9. iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 7. Android phones and tablets: ARMv7 devices with NEON support, running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3-2.7), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3, 4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x) or KitKat (4.4.x).
File size for download:
- Initial download is approximately 145MB.
- Additional download size may be up to 4GB, depending on features and options selected.
- Download times will vary based on network speed.