C++Builder 10 Seattle Ultimate
Embarcadero® C++Builder® 10 Seattle Ultimate is the fastest way to build and update data-rich, hyper connected, visually engaging applications for Windows 10, Mac, Mobile, IoT and more using Standard C++. Quickly and easily update VCL and FMX applications to Windows 10 with the new Windows 10 VCL Controls, Styles, and Universal Windows Platform services components. C++Builder Ultimate includes everything in Enterprise edition plus DB PowerStudio® Developer Edition SQL development, database change management, SQL profiling, and SQL tuning tools.
Free earlier versions: C++Builder XE8 includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2007-XE7 and C++Builder 6. Details will be included in the product readme.
- Upgrade for registered owners of C++Builder XE5-XE8 (Ent/Ult/Arch).
- Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing
The media pack is a backup DVD intended for customers who purchase the download product. This does not include a serial number, which is required for product installation.
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. You will have a chance to decide this purchase at the shopping cart page. Update Maintenance provides:
- Updates and hotfixes for the current major release
- On-going Maintenance - Updates and hotfixes for up to 2 years and 3 major releases
- Early Beta access to hotfixes, updates, and upcoming releases
- All major upgrades (ie XE8 to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons, and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-27 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 and 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- C++Builder can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting Windows 7 or 8
For developing 64-bit Windows applications
PC running a 64-bit version of Windows or a 32-bit development PC connected with a PC running a 64-bit version of Windows.
For developing Mac OS X applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
For developing iOS applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 or 10.8 with Xcode 5.0 or 5.1.1. An Apple Developer account is required to deploy iOS apps to physical devices.
Supported deployment platforms
PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Macs running OS X 10.8 or 10.9. iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 7. Android phones and tablets: ARMv7 devices with NEON support, running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3-2.7), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3, 4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x) or KitKat (4.4.x).
File size for download:
- Initial download is approximately 145MB.
- Additional download size may be up to 4GB, depending on features and options selected.
- Download times will vary based on network speed.