Delphi® 10.2 Tokyo Starter Edition
Embarcadero Delphi Starter Edition is a great way to get started building high-performance Delphi apps for Windows. Delphi Starter includes a streamlined IDE, code editor, integrated debugger, two-way visual designers to speed development, hundreds of visual components, and a limited commercial use license. Database components and drivers are not included.
Upgrade/competitive upgrade pricing is available to users of any Delphi or Turbo Delphi product or any other Windows IDE
*If you’re an individual you may use the Starter Edition to create apps for your own use and apps that you can sell until your revenues reach $1,000 per year. If you’re a small company or organization without revenue (or up to $1,000 per year in revenue), you can also use the Starter Edition. Once your company's total revenue reaches US $1,000, or your team expands to more than 5 developers, move up to the Professional edition with an unrestricted commercial license.
The media pack is a backup DVD intended for customers who purchase the download product. This does not include a serial number, which is required for product installation.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-45 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAD Studio can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting a supported version of Windows
Supported deployment platforms
PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running Windows 7, 8.x, or 10.
File size for download:
- Initial download is approximately 170 MB.
- Additional download size may be up to 6 GB, depending on features and options selected.
- Download times will vary based on network speed.