Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. empowers application developers and database professionals with award-winning tools to design, build and run software applications in the environment they choose. With the acquisition of CodeGear in 2008, Embarcadero now serves more than three million professionals worldwide with tools that are both interoperable and integrated. From individual software vendors (ISVs) and developers to DBAs, database professionals and large enterprise teams, Embarcadero's tools are used in the most demanding vertical industries in 29 countries and by 90 of the Fortune 100. The company's flagship tools include: RAD Studio, ER/Studio, DB PowerStudio, DBArtisan, Delphi, C++Builder and Rapid SQL. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in Austin, with offices located around the world.
Open positions in US:
Submit your resume to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
Embarcadero Technologies seeks a highly motivated sales professional to join its Inside Sales team. The successful candidate will be committed to helping our customers build and deploy high-performance database applications and possess an impressive record of exceeding goals. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the proven ability of building strong pipelines with a diligent, proactive work ethic and the willingness to learn. A goal-oriented, team player with the ability to multi-task is a must.
- Sell database business solutions to companies in a defined territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key decision-makers for the enterprise to nurture a total understanding of business needs.
- Develop new accounts and implement plans for growth in existing accounts.
- Work with pre-sales technical resources to gain complete understanding of customer needs and customize the appropriate solution.
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address these needs; create business proposals around these needs.
- Provide customers with a personalized level of customer service that reinforces the importance of customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 1 year experience selling for a software business (2+ years is preferred).
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Basic knowledge of databases, database tools, software development tools or the software development process a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and telemarketing skills; including cold calls.
- Must have outstanding abilities in the development and execution of sales strategies.
- Experience with call management systems (Salesforce experience is preferred).
- Working knowledge of database environment is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proposal preparation.
- Functional knowledge of the following Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.