Thousands of Developers Expected to Attend Popular Conference on Feb. 25 and Feb. 26
SAN FRANCISCO – February 20, 2014 – Embarcadero Technologies, a leading provider of software solutions for application and database development, today announced registration has opened for its CodeRage 8 C++ developer conference. The online technical conference will be held Feb. 25-26, 2014 and will offer over 20 free sessions, including many sessions on Windows, Mac and also mobile development. Thousands of developers are expected to join from all over the world.
With so much pressure being put on developers to do more with less – less time, less money, less training and even less staff – CodeRage serves up real-world technical sessions designed to provide developers with actionable information. Live online sessions allow attendees to interact with session leaders and also peers, while on-demand features allow participants to return at any time for a video replay at their convenience.
Why attend CodeRage?
- Check out all the FREE technical sessions led by industry and Embarcadero product experts;
- Boost your development skills by interacting with and learning from your peers on their best tips and tricks for software development;
- Learn everything you need to know about Windows, Mac and mobile development;
- Scope out the virtual exhibit hall – see all the new HOT products.
Conference topics include:
- C++Builder Compiler and Tools;
- VCL Developer's Guide to FireMonkey;
- Designing User Interfaces for Multi-Device Targets;
- CodeSite Logging Strategies and Techniques;
- Using Devices and Sensors in your C++ VCL, FM and Multi-Device Applications;
- Introduction to FireDAC Data Connectivity;
- What's new in C++Builder XE5;
- Secure DataSnap management;
- Creating Custom Controls.
For more information about CodeRage 8, including the full schedule and registration, please visit: http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage.
About C++ Builder
Embarcadero C++Builder XE5 is the only native multi-device C++ development solution for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, Mac OS X and now iOS. C++Builder XE5 enables C++ developers to target Windows, Mac and iOS desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices with a single C++ codebase. Additional information on C++ Builder is available at: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder.
About Embarcadero Technologies
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world. To learn more, please visit www.embarcadero.com.
# # #
Kulesa Faul for Embarcadero Technologies