See how our customers are using RAD Studio to deliver results!
- Inefficient paper-based processes for field workers
- Lack of internet access in remote areas
- Need for a customized mobile interface
- Improved efficiency and worker safety for the end user
- Increased revenue streams for the SaaS provider
- Cross-platform development capabilities
- Hardware limitations for iOS support
- Resource allocation for for conversion tasks
- FDA constraints for programming language upgrades
- Faster time to market for new product development
- Ability to expand to enterprise apps
- Can support iOS, Android, and Windows
- Rapidly deliver innovation to customers in a highly regulated, technically complex space.
- Deliver a highly reliable medical application that remains adaptable to a continuously changing regulatory environment.
- Small teams must deliver complex programs, as unique product requirements require highly specialized programmers.
- ec2 Software Solutions established themselves as the leading supplier of software products that help medical providers navigate the vast and complex regulations governing the Nuclear Medicine industry.
- RAD Studio enables ec2 to achieve extreme agility while following a waterfall requirement and development process.
- ec2 is the only player able to offer cross-platform solutions—Windows, Mac and iOS—removing significant adoption barriers.
- Maintain market leadership through rapid deployment of quality solutions
- Develop multi-platform products using a single code base
- Bridge the gap between development and design
- With RAD Studio, Spikes can write from a single code base that can be leveraged against all platforms.
- RAD Studio’s rapid deployment capabilities allow Spikes to outpace competitors in bringing products to market.
- Spikes can now reuse code efficiently and effectively across multiple projects.
- Create an integrated suite of tools able to power any travel agency in any country.
- Maintain dominant market share through technology leadership in a space with low barriers to entry, a heterogeneous mix of travel product suppliers and a constant need to add and modify features.
- Offer parallel and integrated reporting functionality on PC, iOS and Android platforms.
- S.A.N has become the regional leader, offering Sejour™, and TourVisio™ their flagship productivity suites for the travel industry.
- Using RAD Studio, they quickly made executive reporting extensions available on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- S.A.N products have become the de facto industry standard, now in use in over 500 travel agencies in over 50 countries.
- Sejour is now used as the teaching standard in 28 Universities, and travel vocational schools.