How to Participate in CodeRage X
- Click here to register for CodeRage X.
- Confirmation emails from GoToWebinar will be sent to you automatically with links to attend the sessions each day of the conference.
- Click on the "Add to your Outlook Calendar" link in each confirmation email to add each day of the conference to your Outlook Calendar.
- At the time of the meeting each day of the conference, click on the “Click here to join” link in the text of your confirmation email or click on the link at the top of your Outlook Calendar entry. This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
- Upon entering the GoToWebinar event, enter your name and email address to join. Please be sure to use the same email address you used when registering for the conference.
- All audio during the conference will be streamed using Voice-over IP (VoIP). There are no dial-in telephone numbers for this event.
- You can also follow CodeRage X on Twitter at @coderage. Also, search for #coderage on Twitter.
- GoToMeeting Attendee Guide (PDF)
Use this guide to learn how to join a meeting, use GoToMeeting audio, chat, webcam and leave a meeting. Distribute this guide to attendees to give them a jump start on attending your meeting.
- For issues using GoToWebinar, you may contact GoToWebinar Help.
NOTES: PC audio hardware is required. Headsets provide the best clarity.
When joining the meeting, you will be asked to provide your name and email address in order to participate. Please be sure to use the same email address you used when registering for the conference.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Please visit all of our great exhibit hall vendors. Some vendors may even be offering up “show special” product discounts.
CodeRage session replays for sessions that you miss will be made available on the sessions pages approximately 2 weeks after the conference has concluded.
To ask questions during a session, please type your questions in the Q&A window in GoToWebinar. The presenters will answer your questions verbally during the last 10-15 minutes of each session.
For urgent issues or problems regarding CodeRage 9 registration, you may contact the JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING.