IoT in Action: Building a Modern Healthcare Application Multi-Device Solutions using Beacons and Bluetooth LE Devices
David Intersimone - Embarcadero Technologies
Digital devices are proliferating inside medical offices and hospitals and Bluetooth devices can easily capture biometric information. These devices, that are part of the Internet of Things (IoT) landscape, are providing higher levels of patient monitoring, medical office productivity and patient information management and will transform the everyday experience of visiting a doctor’s office.
David I shows you how to use the NEW RAD Studio XE8 support for Proximity Beacons and Enterprise Mobility Services Push Notifications to build a modern healthcare application solution for a hospital or doctor’s office.
You’ll learn about:
- RAD Studio XE8 connected app development for Windows, OSX, iOS, Android and the Internet of Things
- FireUI and VCL application development for desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
- Proximity-based application development using the new TBeacon component supporting the use of iBeacon and AltBeacon
- Bluetooth LE development for state-of-the-art medical devices including Heart Rate Monitors, Digital Weight Scales and more
- Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) support for Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
- Learn how to track and manage data changes between databases and devices using InterBase XE7’s new Change Views
This webinar is packed with over 2 hours of technical content. Check out these preview clips to get a snapshot of the topics you will learn about in this IoT in Action Webinar about building a modern healthcare application with RAD Studio, Beacons, and Bluetooth LE devices, and push notifications powered by Enterprise Mobility Services.