O que há de novo no RAD Studio 10.2
RAD Studio 10.2 continues the mantra of helping developers build cross-platform native apps faster than ever before, ready for the largest audience possible.
RAD Studio 10.2 includes the first RAD Studio Linux compiler, improved IDE menus for faster navigation, a host of FireMonkey updates and new features, new TDataSet capabilities, multi-tenancy support in RAD Server, updates to FireDAC, a number of RTL enhancements, improvements in SOAP support, greatly improved compiled C++ performance, and more.
RAD Studio 10.2 follows the 10.1.2 release that introduced the first IDE to offer Windows 32bit and 64bit developers access to the Windows store via the Windows 10 Desktop Bridge, expanding AppStore support to Windows, macOS, iOS and Android stores.
Delphi Linux Compiler.
The RAD Studio IDE now includes its first LLVM based Linux compiler for Enterprise development, enabling Delphi developers to target 64-bit Intel Linux servers and devices. The Linux compiler is certified for Ubuntu Server (LTS 16.04) and RedHat Enterprise (V7) and is built on top of the LLVM engine. ARC is enabled for effective memory management, while to ensure compatibility with code written for Windows Server, one based strings are used by default.
The new Linux compiler includes
- Full File System support
- Threads and Parallel Programming Library
- FireDAC database access support (for most Linux compatible databases).
- WebBroker, EMS (RAD Server), and DataSnap
Your Data on Linux
Connect to MySQL, Advantage Database Server, Sybase ASA, IBM DB2, Firebird, InterBase, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostreSQL, SQLite, and Teradata on Linux.
Worried about your data on Linux? Check out the latest release of our award winning SQL database - InterBase 2017. The home of Change Views now includes server wide monitoring and new language features like derived tables and common table expressions in a secure established 1st class Linux citizen. Contact Sales for details and ISV pricing.
Wide range of FireMonkey Improvements
- Multi-Threading Support for TBitmap, TCanvas and TContext3D
- Faster Android UI's with enhanced thread support.
- Enhanced user interaction management for TMultiView
- Change the SystemStatusBar Color on iOS with new TForm Properties.
- New FMX styles for macOS and Android to make your apps look amazing!
New and improved database capabilities
- New - MariaDB support (v5.5)
- New GUID access for TField
- MySQL support for v5.7
- Firebird support for Direct I/O
- Reduce client side memory usage with BLOBS streaming
- VCL TDBImage direct support for JPEG and PNG graphic formats
- TFDMemTable design time dataset editor to create data for runtime use
New for C++
- Greatly improved compiled C++ performance, debugging, and large memory support for the linker.
- The Clang-enhanced Win32 and Win64 compilers support -O3, a strong optimization level which may double compiled code performance in some situations
- Better codegen for of -O1 and -O2 optimizations in the Clang-enhanced compilers
- The Clang-enhanced Win32 compiler supports generating debug info referencing external types, which reduces the size of debug information generated when referring to common shared types, such as VCL types. This significantly shrinks the size of generated debug data
- Packages on iOS and Android, which are statically linked, are built with the correct .a extension instead of .so
- C++ Android applications can be built without requiring specific versions of the NDK
A number of significant quality fixes, including:
- Linker out of memory errors: the linker is now large address aware and has been modified for current linking usage patterns, which should solve all linking errors. More options are exposed in the IDE to allow customization for projects with unusual link data behaviour.
- (Classic and Clang-enhanced compilers) Exception handling memory leaks and odd behaviour has been reworked and significantly improved
- (Clang-enhanced compilers) Class names are always available in the call stack
- (Clang-enhanced compilers) Local variables for both Win32 and Win64 are significantly enhanced in the debugger
- (Clang-enhanced compilers) Debugger support for multiple variables with the same name in the the same method
RAD Server - Multi-tenancy support
- A single RAD Server instance with a single RAD Server database connection can now support multiple isolated tenants
- Each tenant has a unique set of RAD Server resources including Users, Groups, Installations, Edge Modules, and other data
- Tenant Administration: Create new tenants, edit existing ones, add, edit or delete tenants
Cross platform RTL Improvements
- New SynchronizeEvents property for TTetheringManager and TTetheringProfile to control the event synchronization with the main thread
- New MD5 and SHA1 hash function support for files and streams
- AppTethering Log Filtering and SynchronizeEvents for smooth main thread synchronization
GetIt now supports parallel downloads to get your new IDE installed with the latest components faster - So get downloading now and enjoy the 10.2 release.Get 10.2 Today!