Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey
As a software developer, you're challenged to develop and deliver apps for more devices than ever and with tighter timelines. Now you can use FireMonkey FM3, the component framework to meet those challenges and build multi-device, true native apps for iOS, Windows and Mac, using a single codebase.
Register now and you will learn how to:
- Deliver multi-device apps for iOS, Windows and Mac from a single codebase
- Get an in-depth understanding of the FireMonkey component model
- Create custom components for iOS to add new capabilities on Windows and Mac OS X
Bonus Awesomeness: Free FireMonkey Premium Styles Pack download when you register.
FireMonkey in Depth: Components and Styles
Get a look at the key elements of the FireMonkey architecture, including component architecture and the role of styles in this 30+ page tech paper from by Marco Cantu.
Free Poster: FireMonkey Object Hierarchy >
More resources to help you get started:
- Download a free RAD Studio trial >
- FireMonkey tutorial video series >
- FireMonkey Quick Start Guide >
Paweł Głowacki is Embarcadero's European Technical Lead for Delphi, RAD Studio and All-Access technologies. Pawel works with customers and represents Embarcadero internationally as a conference and seminar speaker. For more information check out Paweł's technical blog.