Develop Android Applications with RAD Studio
You can create apps for Android devices including phones, tablets, and now wearables like Smart Watches with RAD Studio. Develop Android apps quickly in the RAD Studio visual designer and code editor to deliver high performance, natively compiled apps for the best user experience. You can then simply select the iOS target to deliver a compiled native iOS app from the exact same codebase. You can also target Windows and Mac OS X with the exact same codebase.
New! See more than 20 Android code snippets and demo videos for RAD Studio.
Preparing your Windows 32-bit and 64-bit
RAD Studio — подготовка среды разработки для iOS и OS X
RAD Studio — подготовка среды разработки для Android
I can now deliver more value to my customers by getting my applications ready for Windows 10 with RAD Studio 10 Seattle.Fikret HasovicTEC d.o.o. Sarajevo
Develop Apps for Android Phones, Tablets and Wearables Like Smart Watches
Create mobile apps using the programming skills, knowledge, and even code that you already developed. Your RAD Studio Android apps will have fast native CPU performance and access to platform APIs as needed. Use a full visual designer for creating Android user interfaces for multiple device types, resolutions, and orientations.
Native and Custom Styling Options
With RAD Studio, you get a full range of native styled, pixel perfect, user interface controls, including buttons, listviews and combobox pickers, to incorporate into your apps. The Android apps you create include native platform controls like the DatePicker and TimePicker, services like notifications, and support for share sheet actions. Use pixel perfect native styles, included custom styles, or create your own to give your apps a unique look.
Rapid Visual Development
RAD Studio delivers an enhanced and optimized developer workflow for mobile development that automates deployment and debugging on device. Rapidly prototype your apps with layouts for each device type and quickly go from prototype to production. Integrate feedback quickly by deploying your prototype directly onto your target device using actual framework objects and code.
Связь с провайдерами BaaS
Integrate cloud based services from Back-end as a Service (BaaS) providers, Kinvey, Parse and App42, with components for popular BaaS services like push notifications, authentication, and storage. You get easy access to these common services in the cloud without having to build them yourself or maintain them. Add user authentication to your apps. Use push notifications to engage your users. Access data and object storage in the cloud.
Сервисы Enterprise Mobility Services
Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) provides a turnkey Middleware server that enables you to build, deploy, manage, and report on custom server based C++ APIs, Enterprise Data Access, User Authentication, and Storage with Analytics. Easily connect your users and Apps to managed APIs, databases and services on-premises or via the cloud.
IBLite and SQLite Android Database Support
RAD Studio includes Android local database support for SQLite and embedded InterBase via dbExpress, FireDAC and IBX. You also get a free development and free unlimited deployment license for IBLite – a freely deployable version of the popular embedded InterBase ToGo database.
RAD Studio for Android Features
- New in 10 Seattle! Android 5.1.1
- New in 10 Seattle! Execute Android background tasks with Android Services
- New in 10 Seattle! Receive Android Intents from any source, with a new demo.
- New in 10 Seattle! Touch animations for Android
- Новинка в версии 10 Seattle! Поддержка служб Android в среде разработки, в том числе мастера для создания служб Android и для добавления их в существующее приложение Android
- Поддержка сервера push-уведомлений EMS для iOS и Android
- Компонент MapView для мобильных платформ (iOS и Android), поддерживающий специализированные библиотеки интерактивных карт для каждой платформы (разработанные соответственно Apple и Google)
- По умолчанию включен стиль Android Lollipop (только для Android)
- Proximity support based on the "beacons" technology (including the iBeacon and AltBeacon standards) for iOS, Android, and OS X
- Поддержка собственных клиентских библиотек HTTP/HTTPS на мобильных платформах (iOS и Android)
- Поддержка мобильных баз данных iOS и Android, включая SQLite, InterBase ToGo и IBLite
- FireUI Multi-Device Designer and components – a revolutionary new way to build a single user interface that scales and adjust to different types of devices and form factors
- Enterprise Mobility Services - a turnkey REST based MEAP (Mobile Enterprise Application Platform) middleware stack that includes API hosting, data access, and SQL Database access and deployment, serving mobile, desktop and web application clients
- Bluetooth connections available for App Tethering
- The TBannerAd component now uses the Google Mobile Ads API from Google Play Services
- Эффектный полноэкранный режим на Android KitKat
- Список TListView с обновлением путем вытягивания для iOS и Android
- Create Android apps with both Delphi Object Pascal and C++
- Component based connectivity with BaaS providers Parse for authentication and storage, and Kinvey for authentication, storage and push notifications
- App tethering to create mobile companion apps for desktop Windows VCL applications
- In-app advertising and in-app purchase support
- Delphi and C++ ARM optimized compilers
- Create apps for Android phones and tablets with ARM7 processors, running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3-2.7), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3 and 4.0.4) Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x and 4.3.x) or KitKat (4.4.x). See supported devices.
- Pixel-perfect native UI controls
- FireMonkey framework for Android
- On-device data access for InterBase and SQLite
- DataSnap client
- Device service and sensor support (gyro, GPS, camera and accelerometer)
- Mobile form designer
Why Choose RAD Studio for Your Mobile App Development Needs?
- Fast native performance – Android apps created with RAD Studio are faster than web based or hybrid mobile apps
- Build secure applications – compiled code that doesn't require a runtime is more secure and InterBase ToGo offers on-device database encryption
- Leverage your Delphi and C++ language skills, knowledge and source code to get to mobile
- Develop for Android, iOS, Windows and OS X using a single IDE with a single framework
- Create true native compiled Android and iOS apps from a single codebase