RAD STUDIO, DELPHI AND C++BUILDER SPECIAL OFFERS
BUY ONE TOOL GET
ANOTHER TOOL FREE
Get even more value from RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi 10 Seattle
Offer ends February 29, 2016. For a limited time, with each qualifying Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder product you buy, you can choose a second Embarcadero tool of equal or lesser value - FREE!
Embarcadero is making it easier and more affordable for you to be more productive.
Choose Rapid SQL, ER/Studio and other Embarcadero database tools before they’re gone! We don’t plan to offer them in future RAD Tools promotions.
Here's how the program works:
- Purchase RAD Studio 10, Delphi 10 or C++Builder 10 between February 1 and February 29, 2016.
- Install and register your purchased product.
- Choose your free product on the redemption page and download your free product.
- You can also look at the whole Terms and conditions section
- Have questions? See the promotion's FAQ
GET MORE. DO MORE. FOR LESS.
Limited Time Offer. Act Now!
I can now deliver more value to my customers by getting my applications ready for Windows 10 with RAD Studio
TEC d.o.o. Sarajevo
FREE BONUS PACK
Plus get these Free Bonuses with your purchase of
RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder 10
If you are currently using any earlier version of RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder or Borland Developer Studio, and are looking for the lowest cost to move forward, now is the time to upgrade.
New Object Pascal Handbook by Marco Cantu
This brand new 300-page ebook is a complete guide to the current, modern Object Pascal programming language by best-selling Delphi books author and Delphi Senior Product Manager, Marco Cantu. This new language manual for new & existing Object Pascal developers covers core language features, object-oriented programming with Object Pascal, and the latest language features like generics, anonymous methods, and reflection in todays' Delphi compilers.
VCL and FireMonkey Premium Styles
Customize the look of your VCL Windows applications with seven premium styles including the Coral, Diamond, Emerald, Sterling, Jet, Vapor, Radiant and Copper style. Customize your multi-device applications with nine premium FireMonkey styles including Jet, Sterling, Diamond, Emerald Crystal, Emerald Dark, Coral Crystal, Coral Dark, Vapor, Radiant and Copper styles.
Mida Converter Basic
Mida Basic for RAD Studio 10 is a special edition of the popular VCL to FireMonkey converter. Helps converting your VCL forms to multi-device, including data bindings and other advanced features with support for over 200 components.
How to get the Bonus Pack items: After purchasing and installing your version 10 tool, click here to get your free bonus items. Not available with purchase of Starter edition or Academic licenses.
Buy One Tool Get Another Tool FREE offer - Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the Embarcadero Buy One Tool Get Another Tool Free promotion.
- Offer only valid on New User and Upgrade products purchased between February 1, 2016 and February 29, 2016. Recharges do not qualify.
- Purchased product must be registered within 10 days of purchase, but no later than March 15, 2016.
- Free product must be redeemed by March 15, 2016.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- This offer only applies to standalone ESD Named User license types for both qualifying and free product. Network licenses are not eligible.
- Purchased and free products must be registered to the same end user.
- Purchased and free products are ESD download only.
- Purchased product cannot be discounted.
- Purchased product must be the most current version available on the price list at time of purchase in order to qualify for free product.
- Free product does not include maintenance, nor is it required, however maintenance for free product can be purchased separately at standard list price.
- Free product must be of equal or lesser list price value than the list price value of the purchased product (as determined by U.S. list price value as of February 1, 2016).
- Free product cannot be the same as the purchased product, nor can it include the purchased product as a component, nor can it be included in the purchased product as a component itself, nor can it be a different edition or level of the purchased product.
- Free product must be the most current version available at the time the qualifying product is purchased.
- Embarcadero All-Access SKUs are excluded from this promotion as either the qualifying or free product.
- Multi-user license packs are not available as free products. (InterBase is the exception).
- When selecting an upgrade part as a free product, all normal upgrade terms for that product apply.
- Embarcadero reserves the right to change, cancel or amend offer at any time.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Qualifying Purchased Products
The most current available version of the following purchased products are eligible to receive a free product.
- RAD Studio 10 – New User
- RAD Studio 10 – Upgrade
- Delphi 10 – New User
- Delphi 10 – Upgrade
- C++Builder 10 – New User
- C++Builder 10 – Upgrade
Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate or Architect editions.
Sorry but Recharge, Starter edition and Academic products are not eligible.
Available Free Products
The following products are eligible to select as free products. Use the interactive selector tool to see more detail.
- Konopka Signature VCL Controls
- CodeSite Studio 5
- DB PowerStudio Dev Edition
- DB PowerStudio DBA Edition
- DB Change Manager
- DB Optimizer
- ER/Studio Data Architect
- ER/Studio Business Architect
- ER/Studio Enterprise
- Rapid SQL
The following products do not qualify for a free product, nor are they available as the free product.
- Recharge products
- Academic products
- Any other product not on the list of qualifying products
- 5-packs and 10-packs (Except for InterBase)
- Mobile Add-On Packs for Delphi or C++Builder Professional
- FireDAC Client/Server Add-on Packs for Delphi , C++Builder or RAD Studio Professional
- Network licenses
Buy One Tool Get Another Tool FREE offer - FAQ
What is the buy one tool, get another free promotion?
It is a limited time promotion where customers who purchase RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder ESD Named User licenses at the regular published price get to choose a different product of equal or lesser value for free. The promotion is available for products purchased between February 1, 2016 and February 29, 2016 (midnight PST).
How do I get my free product?
After registering your paid product that was purchased during the promo period, visit the redemption page to select your free product – https://www.embarcadero.com/bogo/redeem
When does the promotion start and end?
The promotion starts on February 1, 2016. The last day to purchase a qualifying product is February 29, 2016 (midnight PST). The last day to redeem the free product is March 15, 2016 (midnight PST).
Which products can I purchase to qualify for a free product?
See qualifiying list
Which products can I select from for my free product?
See available free products list
Are there any products excluded from this promotion?
See excluded products list
Do I need a coupon or code to get my free item?
No, just visit the redemption page at https://www.embarcadero.com/bogo/redeem to get your free tool.
How do I register my purchased product?
Follow the installation instructions you received with your product. In many cases there is an install.htm file in the product download file which provides installation instructions.
The first time you start the product, the Registration Wizard will appear. Follow the steps in the wizard to register the product. You will find the serial number in your order confirmation email. Online registration requires an Internet connection. If you are having difficulties registering, please see the support section on the Embarcadero website to obtain contact information to assist you with registering your product.
How do I redeem my free product?
Follow these simple steps:
- 1. Install and register the purchased product.
- 2. Go to https://www.embarcadero.com/bogo/redeem
- 3. Enter the serial number for the purchased product
- 4. Select your free product from the list of eligible products presented to you.
- 5. An email with a serial number and a URL to download your free product will be sent you to. You will also have the opportunity to begin the download immediately after selecting your free product.
- 6. The serial number for the free product is assigned to the same EDN user account as the purchased product; however the user will still need to register the free product after installing it.
Several products have older versions available for sale; do they qualify for this promotion?
No. According to the terms of the BOGO promotion only the most current available versions of the products qualify.
Can I give the serial number for the free product to someone else to register and use?
No. The serial number for the free product is tied to the same user who registered the serial number of the purchased product.
If I purchase the Architect edition of Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio, can I select ER/Studio Standard or ER/Studio Enterprise as my free product?
Yes. You can select ER/Studio Data Architect, ER/Studio Business Architect or ER/Studio Enterprise for your free product; however it will still be based on the "equal or lesser value" comparison.
If I buy RAD Studio, can I select Delphi or C++Builder as my free product?
No. You cannot select as your free product any product that is included in or part of the product you purchased. Delphi and C++Builder are included in RAD Studio and therefore cannot be selected as the free product in this case.
Can I select a second copy of the same product as my free product?
No. The free product is registered to the same user as the paid product and there is no need for a single user to have two licenses for the same product.
Can I choose another RAD family tool like buying Delphi and getting C++Builder free?
No. If you need the combination of Delphi and C++Builder, it is best to purchase RAD Studio so everything is installed together with a single license.