Delphi Community Edition is a full featured IDE for building iOS, Android, Windows and macOS apps from a single Delphi codebase (limited commercial use license).
Delphi CE is shared free of charge with our community of freelance developers, startups, students and non-profits.
Delphi CE includes a code editor, powerful debugging tools, built-in access to popular local databases with live data at design time, Bluetooth capabilities, and a visual UI designer with support for pixel perfect, platform-specific styling.
Start Building Apps Today with Delphi Community Edition
- Delphi Community Edition provides you with integrated and professional-level developer tools
- Develop visually stunning Windows, macOS, Android and iOS applications with a single codebase and responsive UI
- Award-winning Visual Designer for the Delphi VCL and FireMonkey frameworks
- Built-in Debugging Tools and integrated toolchain that allow you to debug on any device
- Rapidly build database apps with data binding and local/embedded capabilities
- Hundreds of included components to enhance your app and reduce development cycles
- Direct access REST services and local/embedded databases such as InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, and more.
Can I Get The Delphi Community Edition?
If you're an individual, you may use Delphi Community Edition to create apps for your own use and apps that you can sell until your revenue reaches US$5,000 per year.
If you're a small company or organization with up to US$5,000 per year in revenue, you can also use the Delphi Community Edition. Once your company's total revenue reaches US$5,000, or your team expands to more than five developers, you can move up to an unrestricted commercial license with Professional edition.
DelphiCE is also perfect for early stage startups who are bootstrapping their product vision before securing capital! Develop your professional app with the Community Edition knowing that you can skip the learning curve your competition faces when building for multiple platforms.
See the Community Edition FAQs for additional details.
Delphi is available in Community, Professional, Enterprise, and Architect editions. For details on the differences between the editions, see the Product Editions page and Feature Matrix.
Move up to the Professional edition or above to get additional features including components and drivers for database connectivity, a full commercial development license, and much more.Get Community Edition Free