Delphi 11.2 is here! The new release introduces Markdown support and an iOS Simulator on macOS ARM 64 for Delphi, and migrates the Delphi Linux debugger to LLDB. It also brings usability, performance and stability improvements to the IDE, the compilers and toolchains, the UX, RTL, database and Internet libraries.
Create apps for all major platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
Modernize VCL apps for Windows 11 with up-to-date user interface controls, WinRT APIs, and HighDPI-related features
Collaborate more effectively with remote teams using improved remote desktop support for VCL and IDE
High DPI & 4K
High-DPI support in the IDE, with full support for the latest 4k+ monitors, and cleaner and sharper fonts and icons throughout. Improved FMX High-DPI support for Windows and Desktop with a visibly superior desktop UI
iOS and macOS
macOS 64bit ARM compiler and toolchain that can build universal binaries including Intel/ARM versions for AppStore submissions. iOS Simulator for macOS devices running on ARM-64 (M1 or M2 CPUs).
Support for the latest Android Level 32 API and latest Billing APIs, and migration to use the AndroidX libraries. Android support for multiple classes.dex files, simplifying integration of external Android dependencies.
Reduces the complexities of rapidly building and deploying a multi-tier turn-key enterprise REST API application server with Swagger support.
Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC's high speed direct access, including InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB and more
Smarter code navigation when refactoring. Auto code completion with Tab key. LSP awareness of Include files. Auto restart of LSP server. Class helper support. Array suggestions when assigning arrays. Inactive code highlighting in Code Editor.
VCL Styles with design-time support: Prototype stylish UIs even faster by seeing immediately at design-time how your styled forms and controls will look when running.
Develop both server and FireMonkey GUI applications for Linux. Delphi now has LLDB version 12 support for debugging on Linux, also adopted for iOS Simulator.
Delphi has an HTTP and REST client library available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Develop and expand the IDE with your own components and IDE plugins, or find ready to use add-ons from our rich third-party ecosystem
Completely rebuilt Welcome Page with a native look and feel, and a UI that fits the IDE, and customizable layout and content
Built to Help You Unleash The Power of Your Dreams
Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs with Delphi
- Use Delphi's award-winning VCL framework for Windows and the FireMonkey (FMX) visual framework for cross-platform responsive UIs
- Enjoy the new high-DPI compatible IDE on 4k+ screens
- VCL library improved for use of Microsoft’s WebView 2 control in both TEdgeBrowser and TWebBrowser components, with better support for UserDataFolder and ExecutableFolder configurations.
- Use VCL Styles at design time! Prototype stylish UIs even faster by seeing immediately at design-time how your styled forms and controls will look when running.
- FireMonkey design-time guidelines: Prototype faster with visual lines and enhanced margin and padding support
- Improved TPathData processing and rendering in FireMonkey library, including quadratic Bézier curve commands and other transformations.
- Multi-monitor and multi-window improvements: design and edit code for the same form at the same time in multiple windows
- Rapidly design your master responsive UI layout once, then easily customize platform-and-device-specific views without duplicating design effort
- Use the visual design menu to easily drag and drop visual and non-visual components from the palette
- Connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer
- IDE support for Markdown documents and VCL-based HTML preview.
- Inactive code highlighting in the Code Editor.
- Utilize the powerful, versatile and easy-to-learn Object Pascal language and customize the IDE to meet your coding style
- Use Code Insight™ for code completion via a modern Language Server Protocol based on your code while libraries help you code quickly and accurately
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you code
- Keep development agile with the VCL designer, Agile refactoring and Live Templates
- 与 Git、Subversion、Mercurial 等版本控制系统集成
使用 RAD Studio 的集成本机调试功能可以更快地调试吗？
- Explore the entire call stack to trace the route the executing code took to reach its location
- Inspect the current value of variables while your program pauses during debugging
- Keep Code Insight™ code completion running while debugging
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to any iOS, Android, macOS, or Linux device and debug as if it were running locally.
- LLDB debugging for Delphi’s Linux toolchain.
- Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Native Apps with Delphi
- Provision your apps for Windows 11 with integrated MSIX support! Be ready for Microsoft's new release.
- Support for Microsoft's WebView 2 control (Edge Chromium) in the WebBrowser component
- Go from Ad Hoc to App Store fast. Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store, Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- View your apps with iOS Simulator for Delphi by generating binaries for macOS devices running on ARM-64 (M1 or M2 CPUs)
- Compile for macOS (M-series Apple Silicon) and use the new universal package for AppStore submission. You can now compile for both existing Intel, and the new M-series macOS processors (Apple Silicon).
- Compile for Android API 32! Android API and Libraries updated - API 30, Google Play V3, Android 12. Keep current with the latest requirements for Android as the platform evolves. - This includes latest billing API
- Updated FireDAC library supports latest Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server, MongoDB new transaction feature, improved FDMonitor and FDExplorer tools, text editor support for SQL syntax highlighting in FireDAC SQL text property editor, and reFind files for migration of dbGo (classic ADO) projects to FireDAC.
- Updated RAD Server has auth token/session expiration option, IP Address and DateTime to logging, and simplified creation of client applications with EMSFireDACClient component.
- 按平台来定义要部署的文件，并构建配置。开发人员可以在每个项目中基于目标平台（例如 Windows、macOS、Android、iOS、Linux 系统）来确定部署文件，并构建配置（例如，调试或发布工作）
- Easily deploy files directly to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux from the Delphi IDE
使用 Delphi 来提高代码质量
- Find coding errors automatically and solve them with Fast Error Insight
- RTL Quality focus: TZipFile, 64bit improvements for large data structures, Bluetooth LE Record Helper for TDateTime in System.DateUtils
- Use built-in refactoring to streamline, simplify and improve both the performance and readability of your application code
- Leverage well-tested and highly optimized cross-platform libraries to build better code fast
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the integrated DUnit and DUnitX frameworks
- Dive into your project without interrupting the application flow by adding live log-in with CodeSite Logging
- Use Visual Studio Code to edit Delphi source with full code completion
- LSP awareness of Include files and auto-restart of LSP server
- Auto code completion with Tab key
Collaborate Better with Delphi Teamwork and Remote Desktop Features
- Use enhanced Remote Desktop support (for VCL and IDE) to collaborate remotely with your team
- Track and manage changes quickly using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
- Easily navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Use RAD Studio command-line compilers ideal for quickly integrating into continuous build configurations using our support for MSBuild
Extend the Delphi IDE With Hundreds of Components
- Use GetIt Package Manager to rapidly improve the functionality of your applications by downloading and integrating new components
- Extend the IDE with tools and components from Embarcadero Technology Partners
- Employ powerful integrated tools and components like Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, and CodeSight!
- Extend the IDE even further with addons and plugins from dozens of third parties and customize the IDE to work your way