Delphi Community Edition (CE) is a full featured IDE for building iOS, Android, Windows and macOS apps from a single Delphi codebase (limited commercial use license).
Delphi CE is shared free of charge with our community of freelance developers, startups, students and non-profits.
Delphi CE includes a code editor, powerful debugging tools, built-in access to popular local databases with live data at design time, Bluetooth capabilities, and a visual UI designer with support for pixel perfect, platform-specific styling.
Start Building Apps Today Free!
- Integrated professional developer tools
- Visually stunning Windows, macOS, Android and iOS apps with a single codebase and responsive UI
- Award-winning Visual Designer for Delphi VCL and FireMonkey frameworks
- Built-in debugging tools and integrated toolchain
- Data binding and local/embedded capabilities for database apps
- Hundreds of included components
- Direct access REST services and local/embedded databases like InterBase, SQLite, MySQL
Can I Get The Delphi CE?
If you're an individual, you may use Delphi CE to create apps for your own use and apps that you can sell until your revenue reaches US$5,000 per year.
If you're a small company or organization with up to US$5,000 per year in revenue, you can also use the Delphi CE. Once your company's total revenue reaches US$5,000, or your team expands to more than five developers, you can move up to an unrestricted commercial license with Professional edition.
Delphi CE is also perfect for early stage startups who are bootstrapping their product vision before securing capital! Develop your professional app with the Community Edition knowing that you can skip the learning curve your competition faces when building for multiple platforms.
See the Community Edition FAQs for additional details.
Delphi is available in Community, Academic, Professional, Enterprise, and Architect editions. For details on the differences between the editions, see the Product Editions page and Feature Matrix.
Move up to the Professional edition or above to get additional features including components and drivers for database connectivity, a full commercial development license, and much more.Get Community Edition Free