Watch Webinars and Videos
Watch Now! Getting Started with Windows 7 Application Development
Recorded on: October 28, 2009
11:00AM PDT, 2:00PM EDT
Quickly get up-to-speed on what’s new in Windows 7 for application developers – and learn how to make the most of some of the great new features of Windows 7 while still supporting users on older Windows versions.
Attend this free webinar to learn how to:
- Take advantage of the new multi-touch input capabilities of Windows 7
- Make the most of graphics advances in Windows 7
- Build user interfaces that support multiple Windows versions
- Rapidly and visually build high performance native Windows applications
Get Free Product Trials
Get a free 30 day trial of either Delphi or Embarcadero RAD Studio and experience how easy and productive your Windows development can be.
Why try Embarcadero RAD Studio?
RAD Studio includes three great developer tools in a money-saving bundle:
- Delphi for rapidly building Windows applications
- C++Builder with the same rapid development benefits of Delphi plus the C++ language and libraries
- Delphi Prism for rapid development of .NET applications
Find More Resources Developing Windows 7 Apps with Delphi
These resources will make it easy for you to learn more about Windows 7 development and why Delphi and RAD Studio are great choices for building Windows 7 apps.
The fastest way to build native Windows applications
- Product page
- Evaluation center (videos and blogs)
- Reviewer’s Guide
- Data sheet
- Feature matrix
- New in 2010
- Product editions
- Tools and Components
Windows 7 Development Resources