Cuando usted compra la última versión de RAD Studio, también obtiene acceso a versiones anteriores de Delphi y C++Builder sin costo adicional. Esta es una solución rentable para los equipos de desarrollo que añaden desarrolladores para dar soporte a las aplicaciones existentes porque usted obtiene la última versión más el acceso a las versiones anteriores que necesita sin coste adicional.
RAD Studio 12 Athens includes access to previous versions
With the current version of RAD Studio, you also get access to licenses for older versions:
- Delphi 7
- C++Builder 6
- Delphi and C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3
- RAD Studio XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8*, 10 Berlin, 10.1 Seattle, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio† , 10.4 Sydney† , 11 Alexandria†
- HTML5 Builder XE3 and RadPHP XE-XE2.
*For download and installation information of XE8 as a previous version, please refer to this support page.
† No additional license serial number is needed to activate versions 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney or 11 Alexandria. The serial number included in the license certificate will work with those versions.
How to get your earlier version licenses and downloads
Licencias de usuario nominal
- Each serial number that also requires an older version license must be registered to a unique Embarcadero Developer Network (EDN) account that is associated with the intended end user of the product.
- You must install and register your 12.0 serial number before you request the older version licenses.
- You must request your older version licenses within 180 days of your purchase of the 12.0 product.
- Your earlier version licenses will be tied to your user account and cannot be given away or sold. If your 12.0 license is an upgrade, you will not receive additional licenses for older versions that you already own.
Choose a link below to obtain earlier version licenses for your 12 Athens product:
- Professional or Enterprise Edition
- Architect Edition
- If you purchased Network Named or Concurrent licenses, the older version licenses for versions 2007-11 Alexandria will be included as part of your network license. Each network license seat is a suite license that can be used to run one of the included versions at a time. You can find Previous Version Installer Keys Here once you receive your purchased license. Versions 10.x-11 Alexandria do not require installer keys.
- Installers can be obtained from Registered Products Portal
- Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6 are not available as part of the network licenses but on request you can receive one Delphi 7 and one C++Builder 6 serial number per license purchased.
- The Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6 licenses cannot be managed via the license server or used concurrently.
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
Release date: December 2017
Earlier version license/download access for 10.2 Tokyo user's ended December 31, 2019.
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
Release date: April 2016
Earlier version license/download access for 10.1 Berlin user's ended December 31, 2018.
RAD Studio 10 Seattle
Release date: August 2015
Earlier version license/download access for 10 Seattle users ended December 31, 2016.
RAD Studio XE8
Release date: April 2015
Earlier version license/download access for XE8 users ended July 1, 2016
RAD Studio XE7
Release date: September 2014
Earlier version license/download access for XE7 users ended December 31, 2015.
RAD Studio XE6
Release date: April 2014
Earlier version license/download access for XE6 users ended June 30, 2015.
RAD Studio 10.2 and below are no longer available. We recommend purchasing the latest version to get access to select earlier versions as described above.
Some earlier version products that are obtained through prior version access may no longer be supported. See the Lista de versiones con soporte for the latest information by version.