* Requires FireDAC Client/Server Add-On Pack for C++Builder Professional
1 Optional for Development of iOS and Android apps
2 Additional deployment fees required
3 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, C++Builder XE7 or later (Pro/Ent/Ult/Arch).
4 Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, C++Builder XE7 or later (Ent/Ult/Arch).
5 Upgrade for registered owners of C++Builder Starter XE7 or later.
Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing.
Prices in the table above always include VAT
1 Year Update Subscription included
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. 1 Year Update Subscription is now included with C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo editions.
Update Subscription provides:
- All updates and hotfixes for the current release
- On-going maintenance - updates and hotfixes for various previous releases
- All major upgrades (ie 10 Seattle to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
Add-On Packs for C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo Professional
Mobile Add-On Pack for C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo Professional
Create connected mobile applications for Android and iOS from a single C++ codebase