Built to Help You Unleash The Power of Your Dreams
Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs with Delphi
- Use Delphi's award-winning VCL framework for Windows and the FireMonkey (FMX) visual framework for cross-platform responsive UIs
- Enjoy the new high-DPI compatible IDE on 4k+ screens
- VCL library improved for use of Microsoft’s WebView 2 control in both TEdgeBrowser and TWebBrowser components, with better support for UserDataFolder and ExecutableFolder configurations.
- Use VCL Styles at design time! Prototype stylish UIs even faster by seeing immediately at design-time how your styled forms and controls will look when running.
- FireMonkey design-time guidelines: Prototype faster with visual lines and enhanced margin and padding support
- Improved TPathData processing and rendering in FireMonkey library, including quadratic Bézier curve commands and other transformations.
- Multi-monitor and multi-window improvements: design and edit code for the same form at the same time in multiple windows
- Rapidly design your master responsive UI layout once, then easily customize platform-and-device-specific views without duplicating design effort
- Use the visual design menu to easily drag and drop visual and non-visual components from the palette
- Connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer
Code Faster and Smarter with Delphi
- IDE support for Markdown documents and VCL-based HTML preview.
- Inactive code highlighting in the Code Editor.
- Utilize the powerful, versatile and easy-to-learn Object Pascal language and customize the IDE to meet your coding style
- Use Code Insight™ for code completion via a modern Language Server Protocol based on your code while libraries help you code quickly and accurately
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you code
- Keep development agile with the VCL designer, Agile refactoring and Live Templates
- Integrate with version control systems including Git, Subversion and Mercurial
Debug Faster with RAD Studio’s Integrated Native Debugging
- Add conditional breakpoints to quickly pause program execution at a specified location or when a particular condition occurs
- Explore the entire call stack to trace the route the executing code took to reach its location
- Inspect the current value of variables while your program pauses during debugging
- Keep Code Insight™ code completion running while debugging
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to any iOS, Android, macOS, or Linux device and debug as if it were running locally.
- LLDB debugging for Delphi’s Linux toolchain.
- Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Native Apps with Delphi
- Provision your apps for Windows 11 with integrated MSIX support! Be ready for Microsoft's new release.
- Support for Microsoft's WebView 2 control (Edge Chromium) in the WebBrowser component
- Go from Ad Hoc to App Store fast. Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store, Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- View your apps with iOS Simulator for Delphi by generating binaries for macOS devices running on ARM-64 (M1 or M2 CPUs)
- Compile for macOS (M-series Apple Silicon) and use the new universal package for AppStore submission. You can now compile for both existing Intel, and the new M-series macOS processors (Apple Silicon).
- Compile for Android API 32! Android API and Libraries updated - API 30, Google Play V3, Android 12. Keep current with the latest requirements for Android as the platform evolves. - This includes latest billing API
- Updated FireDAC library supports latest Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server, MongoDB new transaction feature, improved FDMonitor and FDExplorer tools, text editor support for SQL syntax highlighting in FireDAC SQL text property editor, and reFind files for migration of dbGo (classic ADO) projects to FireDAC.
- Updated RAD Server has auth token/session expiration option, IP Address and DateTime to logging, and simplified creation of client applications with EMSFireDACClient component.
- Define files to deploy by platform and build configuration. Identify within each project the files to deploy based on the target platform (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux) and build configurations for Debug or Release.
- Easily deploy files directly to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux from the Delphi IDE
Improve the Quality of Your Code with Delphi
- Find coding errors automatically and solve them with Fast Error Insight
- RTL Quality focus: TZipFile, 64bit improvements for large data structures, Bluetooth LE Record Helper for TDateTime in System.DateUtils
- Use built-in refactoring to streamline, simplify and improve both the performance and readability of your application code
- Leverage well-tested and highly optimized cross-platform libraries to build better code fast
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the integrated DUnit and DUnitX frameworks
- Dive into your project without interrupting the application flow by adding live log-in with CodeSite Logging
- Use Visual Studio Code to edit Delphi source with full code completion
- LSP awareness of Include files and auto-restart of LSP server
- Auto code completion with Tab key
Collaborate Better with Delphi Teamwork and Remote Desktop Features
- Use enhanced Remote Desktop support (for VCL and IDE) to collaborate remotely with your team
- Track and manage changes quickly using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
- Easily navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Use RAD Studio command-line compilers ideal for quickly integrating into continuous build configurations using our support for MSBuild
Extend the Delphi IDE With Hundreds of Components
- Use GetIt Package Manager to rapidly improve the functionality of your applications by downloading and integrating new components
- Extend the IDE with tools and components from Embarcadero Technology Partners
- Employ powerful integrated tools and components like Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, and CodeSight!
- Extend the IDE even further with addons and plugins from dozens of third parties and customize the IDE to work your way