What's New in RAD Studio 10.3
RAD Studio Rio (10.3) 使开发人员能够使用相同的本地原生代码库，为 Windows、macOS、iOS、Android 和 Linux Server* 创建惊人的高性能 APP。
RAD Studio 10.3 为 C++ 开发人员做出了重大改进，包括 C++17 Win32 支持、改进的代码完成、优化的测试版本调试和新库。
为了 C++ 和 Delphi 开发人员，RAD Studio Rio 对 VCL 进行了增强，包括高分辨率显示、Per Monitor V2 支持、新的 Windows 10 和 WinRT API，以及更新的移动平台支持等。
最终，RAD Studio Rio 通过 RAD Server 单点部署许可证和 InterBase ToGo 移动部署许可证，为企业版增加了更多价值和功能。架构师版本现在包括 Sencha ExtJS 专业许可证、InterBase ToGo 移动部署许可证、RAD Server 多点部署许可证和 AquaData Studio 许可证。这些附加许可证扩展了企业应用程序的 Web 支持、应用程序后端服务器和数据库功能。
10.3 Update 1 is Now Available
We are pleased to announce that version 10.3.1 is now available. RAD Studio 10.3.1 adds IDE productivity tools, 15 custom VCL and FMX styles, improved FireDAC support for Firebird 3.0.4 and Firebird Embedded, expands support for iOS 12 and iPhone X, and offers a redesign of the RAD Server Console UI.
To learn more about 10.3.1, Click here.
Create Amazing Cross-Platform Applications
80% of Internet users own a smartphone and access application and data from both their mobile device and their laptop/desktop, so it’s more important than ever that your apps run on both.
With RAD Studio 10.3, mobile platform development support is provided in all Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. RAD Studio developers code once, compile natively for each platform, which reduces the time and effort of learning multiple languages and managing parallel development cycles.
New in 10.3:
- Android API26 support, meeting Google Play Store requirements for new apps in August 2018 and updated apps in November 2018.
- Android Native Controls and FMX styled controls on the same Android form, including using material design theme for Android 5.0 or higher
- iOS 12 Support (32- and 64-bit) for building App Store and enterprise applications.
- Support for Unicode Emoji
- 10.3 Update 1 adds expanded support for iOS 12 and iPhone X series devices.
- 10.3 Update 1 includes a set of 5 different FireMonkey multi-device styles with theming support for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Code Your Way
With two new themes, customizing your IDE to match your coding style has never been easier.
- Dark and Light Themes Whether you like to code at night or during the brightest times of days, RAD Studio’s Light and Dark themes have you covered. Dark themes have been reported to reduce eye strain in low light environments, allowing you to work more productively at night. It’s easy to toggle between dark and light themes via a toolbar menu.
- Customize Your Development Environment The improved installer UI and license manager UI help you identify the options you need and skip what you don’t, whether you’re developing for multiple platforms or just one.
- Clean, Updated IDE UI Find the options you need, fast. The IDE’s main window is more readable and aligned. Easily tell where the keyboard focus area is with updated changes to focus background colors. Editor tabs are larger with easier to read fonts, so you can quickly make changes and keep coding.
- 10.3 Update 1 adds IDE Productivity Tools including Bookmarks and Navigator, including an editor minimap to help developers find what they need quickly.
Stunning Windows Applications with VCL
The Visual Component Library (VCL) offers easy and visual development of the application user interface, and 10.3 brings new updates to keep your apps looking modern and fresh.
- Enhanced HighDPI Support. With the new VCL High DPI ImageList control in 10.3, developers building new VCL Windows applications or updating existing apps for high DPI displays can fully support multi-resolution, pixel perfect images on all controls, as well as any custom drawing requiring scaled images for multiple resolution monitors.
- Per Monitor V2 Support. Ensure your app scales correctly for all Windows scaling, by responding to DPI scaling changes on different screens at runtime.
- Expanded Windows 10 and WinRT API Support. This includes a number of key WinRT APIs and recent Windows 10 APIs, including ready-to-use components for in-app purchases and trials in the Windows 10 Store
- New VCL Styles in 10.3 Update 1. Version 10.3.1 includes 10 new VCL Windows styles that users can apply to their Windows applications. This includes a number of Win 10 specific themes and VCL styles that match the new FMX styles.
Deploy Services Based Applications with RAD Server
- RAD Server performance is significantly improved with ten-fold increase in throughput for simple operations
- New JSON Processing Helper Components
- Enterprise Editions include RAD Server Single-Site Deployment License
- Architect Editions include RAD Server Multi-Site Deployment License
- New in 10.3.1: RAD Server includes expanded push notification support to target more devices and adds support for showing data for Total Calls User Analytics.
- New in 10.3.1: RAD Server Console UI redesign and migration to the Ext JS framework.
What's New in C++
- C++17 Win32 Support enhances productivity, better compiler optimizations, and faster code. Both RTL and STL have been updated. 10.3.1 resolves reported issues with the RTL and compiler.
- New STL/Dinkumware 2018 version for both Win32 and Win64.
- Improved Code Completion Code completion for this compiler is now asynchronous, faster and with better results than previous C++ Code Completion. Typing will not pause while completion is being calculated.
- Debugging Optimized Builds is now supported.
- 2X Speed Math Performance for Win64
- New, Additional C++ Libraries in GetIt
New and improved database capabilities
- InterBase 2017/ IBToGo 2017 in RAD Studio. Professional editions include InterBase 2017 Developer license, while Enterprise and Architect editions also include InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment licenses. InterBase ToGo adds encryption, Change Views to keep your app data easily synced via subscription, and no database file size limit.
- Improved and Updated Support for popular databases including mySQL v8.0, MariaDB 10.3, SQL Server 2017, PostgreSQL v10, Firebird v3.0, MongoDB, InterBase, SQLite 3.23.1, SQL Anywhere, and more.
- DataSnap enhancements
- REST improvements. Support for additional REST related methods, types and properties.
- FireDAC support for Firebird. RAD Studio 10.3 Update 1 adds improved FireDAC support for Firebird 3.0.4 and Firebird embedded.
All New Architect Edition Power Pack
Get more from the Architect Edition with these included Idera family licenses.
- InterBase ToGo mobile deployment license: Add data storage to your apps with this flexible, encrypted, embeddable database.
- RAD Server multi-site deployment license: Perfect for your microservices architecture backend. ($5000+ Value)
- AquaData Studio license: Powerful database analysis. ($500 Value)