What's New in RAD Studio 10.3
RAD Studio Rio (10.3) empowers developers to create stunning, high performing apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux Server*, using the same native code base. RAD Studio 10.3 makes significant improvements for C++ developers including C++17 Win32 support, improved code completion, debugging for optimized builds and new libraries. Delphi developers can now enjoy inline variable declaration, type inference, and more. For both C++ and Delphi developers, RAD Studio Rio brings enhancements to VCL for High DPI displays, Per Monitor V2 support, new Windows 10 and WinRT APIs, updated mobile platform support, and more.
Finally, RAD Studio Rio adds more value and capabilities to the Enterprise edition with a RAD Server single site deployment license, InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license and a CData Enterprise Connector license. The Architect edition now includes a CData Enterprise Connector license, a Sencha Ext JS Professional license, InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license, RAD Server multi-site deployment license, and an Aqua Data Studio license. These additional licenses expand web enablement, application backend server, and database capabilities for your enterprise applications.
Code Your Way
Customize your IDE to match your coding style.
The Visual Component Library (VCL) offers easy and visual development of the application user interface, and 10.3 brings new updates to keep your apps looking modern and fresh.
- Enhanced HighDPI Support. Fully support multi-resolution, pixel perfect images on all Windows controls, as well as any custom drawing requiring scaled images for multiple resolution monitors.
- Per Monitor V2 Support. Ensure your Windows app scales correctly by adapting to DPI changes on different screens at runtime.
- Expanded Windows 10 and WinRT API Support. This includes a number of key WinRT APIs and recent Windows 10 APIs, including ready-to-use components for in-app purchases and trials in the Windows 10 Store
- New in 10.3.2: Significant VCL quality improvements
- Updates in many components including ComboBox, MainMenu and PopupMenu, TreeView, StatusBar, PageControl, Button, DateTimePicker
- Additional High DPI and scaling refinement
- Enhancements in forms, frames, painting and styling primitives
- New in 10.3.1: Ten New VCL Styles
RAD Server is a turn-key application foundation for rapidly building and deploying services based applications
What's New in C++
Connect to Data
All New Architect Edition Power Pack
Get more from the Architect Edition with these included Idera family licenses.
GetIt now supports parallel downloads to get your new IDE installed with the latest components faster - So get downloading now and enjoy the 10.3 release.