The InterBase ADO.NET driver for Visual Studio, made available as a Nuget package and listed in the Visual Studio marketplace, offers Visual Studio 2019 IDE integration and full support for ADO.NET and the Entity Framework.
The newly released NuGet package for Visual Studio includes a brand new ADO.NET driver for InterBase along with several additional features for a great integration with the Visual Studio IDE and the overall .NET platform. This new driver is a complete rewrite of the previous InterBase ADO.NET driver.
The NuGet packages and the driver include:
- Core ADO.NET framework support and integration, including both InterBase server and the local, embedded IBLite/IBToGo (see image below)
- Entity Framework support, offering the ability to use the popular .NET Object-Relational mapping layer with InterBase (this support requires adding a specific InterBase UDF extension library to your database installation)
- .Net 2.0 SDK with update
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or above
- InterBase XE or above
- ADO.NET driver requires the installation of the InterBase client library on the machine, and an InterBase server installation on the
- same or a different machine.
- ADO.NET can run on any Visual Studio version. However, IDE integration is only available on Visual Studio 2017 and 2019.
- DDEX only works on Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio 2019.
- EntityFramework core requires netstandard 2.0 and Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore 3.1 to run in any Visual Studio version.
Cppcheck is a free and open-source static analysis tool for C/C++ code. It provides unique code analysis to detect bugs and focuses on detecting undefined behavior and dangerous coding constructs. CppCheck works with C++Builder, Dev-C++ and any other C/C++ tool, to analyze your C/C++ code even if it has non-standard syntax (as found in embedded projects).
CPPCheck offers the following supported checks:
Visual Assist is a plug-in by Whole Tomato Software for Microsoft Visual Studio. Visual Assist enhances IntelliSense and syntax highlighting, improving IDE features related to navigation, refactoring, code generation and coding assistance. It offers code suggestions, provides refactoring commands, and includes spell checking support for comments. It can also detect basic syntax mistakes such as use of undeclared variables.
Visual Assist reduces application development time with key new features and improvements to existing features in Visual Studio, allowing you to:
Most Popular Features
Visual Assist works seamlessly across C++, C# and Visual Basic, and works in current and legacy versions of Visual Studio.
Get Visual Assist