The Most Powerful IDE For Building Native Apps on Windows, Android, iOS, macOS and Linux
Single Code Base
Create apps for all major platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere
Windows 10 Applications
Modernize VCL apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date user interface controls, WinRT APIs, HighDPI-related features and Windows Store support
Android and iOS
Prototype and build iOS and Android applications faster and smarter with the multi-device designer and live preview, and platform-aware and platform-native UI controls in the FireMonkey framework
Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC’s high speed direct access, including InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB and more
Develop both server and FireMonkey GUI applications for Linux with RAD Studio (Delphi personality)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Easily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services
Create a single responsive platform-aware UI once and easily deploy across multiple platforms
Develop macOS applications quickly and easily with RAD Studio’s Delphi personality
Use the HTTP and REST client libraries, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services or AWS and Azure components. Leverage powerful CData Enterprise Connectors to access 70+ data sources
Develop and expand the IDE with your own components and IDE plugins, or find ready to use add-ons from our rich third-party ecosystem
Ignite Your Imagination
Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs
with RAD Studio
RAD Studio’s award-winning VCL framework for Windows and FireMonkey (FMX) visual framework for cross-platform responsive UIs provide the foundation for intuitive, beautiful user experiences that wow on every platform: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux
- Rapidly design your master responsive UI layout once, then easily customize platform-and-device-specific views without duplicating design effort
- Use the visual design menu to easily drag and drop visual and non-visual components from the palette
- Connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer
- Validate designs in real time using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously
- Build fully responsive designs with resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
Code Faster and Smarter with RAD Studio
Smart developers and Agile software teams write better code faster using modern OOP practices and RAD Studio’s robust frameworks and feature-rich IDE
- Quicken lengthy compiles with highly optimized compilers for every platform
- Customize the IDE for two robust and powerful languages (Delphi and enhanced C++) and your coding style
- Use Code Insight™ for code completion via a modern Language Server Protocol based on your code while libraries help you code quickly and accurately
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you code
- Keep development agile with the VCL designer, Agile refactoring and Live Templates
- Integrate with version control systems including Git, Subversion and Mercurial
Debug Faster with RAD Studio’s Integrated Native Debugging
Fix bugs faster with integrated cross-platform native debugging. Use the RAD Studio IDE to debug applications running remotely on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux!
- Add conditional breakpoints to quickly pause program execution at a specified location or when a particular condition occurs
- Explore the entire call stack to trace the route the executing code took to reach its location
- Inspect the current value of variables while your program pauses during debugging
- Keep Code Insight™ code completion running while debugging
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to any iOS, Android, macOS, or Linux device and debug as if it were running locally. Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Native Apps With RAD Studio
Reach your users by creating apps for their preferred device. Create both desktop and mobile apps from one codebase with RAD Studio and deploy to Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux!
- Go from Ad Hoc to App Store fast. Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store (using Desktop bridge), Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Define files to deploy by platform and build configuration. Identify within each project the files to deploy based on the target platform (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux) and build configurations for Debug or Release.
- Easily deploy files directly to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux from the Delphi IDE
- Deploy files directly from the RAD Studio IDE. Quickly deploy files to remote machines using Platform Assistant Server (PA Server).
Improve the Quality of Your Code with RAD Studio
Faster development cycles don’t have to mean sacrificing quality! RAD Studio comes with many features that employ coding best practices, reduce duplication efforts, and help you become a rockstar coder!
- Find coding errors automatically and solve them with Fast Error Insight
- Use built-in refactoring to streamline, simplify and improve both the performance and readability of your application code
- Leverage well-tested and highly optimized cross-platform libraries to build better code fast
- Turn documentation into immediate in-line help for you and your team
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the integrated DUnit and DUnitX frameworks
- Dive into your project without interrupting the application flow by adding live log-in with CodeSite Logging
Collaborate Better with RAD Studio
RAD Studio’s collaboration and version control features will help you create better products faster, both as an independent developer or as part of a team. Code Collaboration drives deeper code understanding, better testing, and better products.
- Track and manage changes quickly using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
- Easily navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Use RAD Studio command-line compilers ideal for quickly integrating into continuous build configurations using our support for MSBuild or CMake projects
Extend the RAD Studio IDE
RAD Studio comes with hundreds of components for every task, from creating user interfaces to database connectivity. In addition to the included VCL and FireMonkey components, a broad range of tools and components are available from the Delphi and C++Builder communities.
- Use GetIt Package Manager to rapidly improve the functionality of your applications by downloading and integrating new components
- Build for the Internet of Things by easily adding IoT capabilities to the RAD Studio IDE with over 50 IoT components available for FREE via GetIt
- Extend the IDE with tools and components from Embarcadero Technology Partners
- Employ powerful integrated tools and components like Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, and CodeSight!
- Extend the IDE even further with addons and plugins from dozens of third parties and customize the IDE to work your way