Upgrade Requirements and Return Policy
- Customers purchasing an upgrade must have a qualifying older version of a product registered to their user account
- Our product licensing mechanism will enforce this policy by verifying registration following purchase and will only activate purchased products for purchases that meet the Qualifying Purchase criteria.
- If you don't have a previously registered qualifying product, you will not be able to register and use the upgrade
- No returns or refunds will be accepted except where required by law. Customers are expected to review their eligibility before purchase
- Academic products do not qualify for upgrade pricing
Requirements Specific to Certain Upgrades:
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin, and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin
Upgrade qualifications may be extended to registered users of older versions during promotional offers. See http://www.embarcadero.com/radoffer for current offers.
Qualifying products for all 10.1 Berlin Architect and Ultimate upgrades
Any Architect, Ultimate or Enterprise edition of:
Qualifying products for all 10.1 Berlin Professional and Enterprise upgrades
Any Enterprise or Professional edition of:
Qualifying products for "upgrade from Starter" upgrades
The "upgrade from Starter" upgrade prices are available to registered users of version XE6 or later of Delphi Starter edition or C++Builder Starter Edition.
Upgrade qualifications may be temporarily changed time to time during promotional offers.
Delphi 10.1 Berlin Starter and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin Starter
Delphi 10.1 Berlin and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin Starter upgrade/competitive upgrade pricing is available to owners of any other IDE or software development tool including earlier versions of Delphi, C++Builder, Turbo Delphi, Turbo C++, Turbo Pascal or any other paid or free IDE from any other vendor (such as Visual Studio Express Editions, Lazarus, Eclipse, and others).