Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Architect
Delphi® delivers the most powerful Object Pascal language and component library for cross-platform native application development. Code faster and smarter with flexible cloud services, broad IoT connectivity and lighting fast database components. Write, compile, package and deploy to Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android from a single native code base.
Delphi Architect includes everything in the Enterprise edition plus powerful ER/Studio Developer Edition database modeling and design capabilities.
- Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, Delphi XE7 or later (Ent/Ult/Arch).
- Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing
The media pack is a backup DVD intended for customers who purchase the download product. This does not include a serial number, which is required for product installation.
1 Year Update Subscription included
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. 1 Year Update Subscription is now included with Delphi 10.2 Tokyo editions.
Update Subscription provides:
- All updates and hotfixes for the current release
- On-going maintenance - updates and hotfixes for various previous releases
- All major upgrades (ie 10 Seattle to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-45 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAD Studio can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting a supported version of Windows
For developing 64-bit Windows applications
PC running a 64-bit version of Windows or a 32-bit development PC connected with a PC running a 64-bit version of Windows.
For developing Mac OS X applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) or 10.11 (El Capitan).
For developing iOS applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11 with Xcode 6 or 7. An Apple Developer account is required to deploy iOS apps to physical devices.
Supported deployment platforms
PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running Windows 7, 8.x, or 10. Macs running OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11. iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 8 or iOS 9. Android phones and tablets: ARMv7 devices with NEON support, running Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x), KitKat (4.4.x), Lollipop (5.x) or Marshmallow (6.x).
File size for download:
- Initial download is approximately 170 MB.
- Additional download size may be up to 6 GB, depending on features and options selected.
- Download times will vary based on network speed.