Powerful, Full-Featured Windows Development
Design beautiful, intuitive user interfaces with award-winning and cross-platform frameworks on Windows and iOS. Provide a platform-native experience to your users while designing the interfaces only once, cutting development time by half or more.
Featuring a Clang-enhanced compiler, Dinkumware STL, and easy access to Boost, plus common libraries like SDL2, and many more
Modernize aging apps to support Windows 11 with up-to-date responsive controls and Windows Store support
High DPI & 4K
High-DPI support in the IDE, with full support for the latest 4k+ monitors, and cleaner and sharper fonts and icons throughout. Improved FMX High-DPI support for Windows and Desktop with a visibly superior desktop UI
Develop applications for iOS quickly and easily with C++Builder’s tools
Integrate with continuous build configurations quickly with MSBuild, CMake, and Ninja project support either as a lone developer or as part of a team
VCL Styles with design-time support: Prototype stylish UIs even faster by seeing immediately at design-time how your styled forms and controls will look when running.
Connect natively to over 20 databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and more with FireDAC’s high speed direct access
C++Builder has an HTTP and a REST client library, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Award-winning visual design tools help you deliver projects 5x faster than competing solutions
Create a single responsive platform-aware UI once and deploy on Windows and iOS
Collaborate more effectively with remote teams using improved remote desktop support for VCL and IDE
Version Control Integration
Track and manage changes using version control systems including Subversion, Git, and Mercurial repositories
Extend the IDE
Use plugins that add new tool windows, draw in the code editor, provide code completion, add new syntax highlighting, hook into high-level and low-level events, track processes and thread while debugging, and more
Designed to Fuel Your Imagination
Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs
- RAD Studio’s C++ version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs. Visual development for C++ has never been easier and faster – best of all, your designs and code will always be in sync!
- Rapidly design your Windows application with VCL to ensure unmatched native performance
- Use the visual design menu to easily drag and drop visual and non-visual components from the palette
- Extend your visual UIs with components from multiple certified partners
- Use FMX to create cross-platform apps using the same code base
- Connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer
- Validate designs in real time using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously
- Build fully responsive designs with resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Deploy platform-specific native controls for an improved user experience
Code Faster and Smarter with C++Builder
- Smart developers and Agile software teams write better code faster using modern OOP practices and C++Builder’s robust frameworks and feature-rich IDE
- C++ Code Formatter: Automate the layout of your C++ code using clang-format
- Customize the IDE for two robust and powerful languages (Delphi and enhanced C++) and your coding style
- Quicken lengthy compiles with highly optimized compilers for every platform
- Get native, high-speed direct access to InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB, and more
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you code
- Utilize popular libraries such as Boost, Eigen, and ZeroMQ plus leverage a broad range of community tools and libraries
- Integrate with version control systems including Git, Subversion and Mercurial
Fast And Accurate Debugging
- Fix bugs faster with integrated cross-platform native debugging. Use the C++Builder IDE to debug applications running remotely on Windows and iOS!
- Save time with the integrated toolchain bringing the designer, compiler, and debugger together into a single development environment
- Add conditional breakpoints to quickly pause program execution at a specified location or when a particular condition occurs
- Explore the entire call stack to trace the route the executing code took to reach its location
- Inspect the current value of variables while your program pauses during debugging
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to Windows and iOS devices and debug as though it was running locally. Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Apps with C++Builder
- Reach your users by creating apps for their preferred device. Create both desktop and mobile apps from one codebase with C++Builder and deploy to Windows and iOS.
- Go from Ad Hoc to App Store fast. Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store and Apple App Store.
- Define files to deploy by platform and build configuration. Identify within each project the files to deploy based on the target platform (Windows, iOS) and build configurations for Debug or Release.
- Deploy files directly from the C++Builder IDE. Quickly deploy files to remote machines using Platform Assistant Server (PA Server). PA Server combines the files defined for deployment and packages them into a single application instance.
Improve the Quality of Your Code with C++Builder
- Faster development cycles don’t have to mean sacrificing quality! C++Builder comes with many features that employ coding best practices, reduce duplication efforts, and help you become a rockstar coder!
- Build better code by leveraging well-tested and highly optimized native Windows and iOS libraries
- Turn documentation into immediate in-line help for you and your team
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the integrated DUnit frameworks
- Dive into your project without interrupting the application flow by adding live log-in with CodeSite Logging
Collaborate Better with C++Builder
- C++Builder’s collaboration and version control features will help you create better products faster, both as an independent developer or as part of a team. Code Collaboration drives deeper code understanding, better testing, and better products.
- Track and manage changes quickly using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
- Easily navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Integrate with continuous build configurations quickly with MSBuild, CMake, and Ninja project support either as a lone developer or as part of a team
- Easily access Cloud-Based RESTful Web Services using built-in REST and JSON/BSON support
- Connect to Amazon and Azure services, including application services, database services and storage services with the C++Builder Amazon API and Azure API
Extend the C++Builder IDE With Hundreds of Components
- C++Builder comes with hundreds of components for every task, from creating user interfaces to database connectivity, enabling easy and fast builds for connected business applications on desktop and mobile platforms. In addition to the included VCL and FireMonkey components, a broad range of tools and components are available from the Delphi and C++Builder communities.
- Use GetIt Package Manager to easily download and integrate new components to improve the functionality of your applications
- Get easy access to popular libraries such as Boost, Eigen, ZeroMQ, SDL2, SOCI, libSIMDpp, and Nematode
- Easily utilize the broad array of third-party components and controls for Delphi directly in C++Builder
- Extend the IDE with Tools and Components from Embarcadero’s Technology Partners
- Employ powerful integrated tools and components like Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, and CodeSite!
- Extend the IDE even further with addons and plugins from dozens of third parties and customize the IDE to work your way