C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo Enterprise
C++Builder® 10.2 Enterprise is the award winning rapid C++ application development toolset and component library for cross-platform Native App Development. C++Builder delivers flexible Cloud services and broad IoT and database connectivity alongside powerful VCL controls for Windows or the FMX framework for cross-platform Windows, Mac and Mobile development. C++Builder features Clang-enhanced compilers and C++11 support. By compiling the same code directly in the IDE to reach Windows 10 Anniversary Update, macOS, iOS and Android stores, C++Builder is 5x faster for native development and deployment allowing you to reach billions of users faster. C++Builder is your choice for ultrafast Enterprise Strong Development™
- Upgrade for registered owners of RAD Studio, C++Builder XE7 or later (Pro/Ent/Ult/Arch).
- Academic editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing.
The media pack is a backup DVD intended for customers who purchase the download product. This does not include a serial number, which is required for product installation.
1 Year Update Subscription included
Update Subscription is the new Embarcadero Support and Maintenance plan and is strongly recommended to keep up-to-date with product upgrades and receive access to support when you need it. 1 Year Update Subscription is now included with C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo editions.
Update Subscription provides:
- All updates and hotfixes for the current release
- On-going maintenance - updates and hotfixes for various previous releases
- All major upgrades (ie 10 Seattle to next major release)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
- Exclusive bonus features, add-ons and technical content
- Annually renewable at a fraction of a single upgrade cost
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 3-45 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
- Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
- Intel® Pentium® or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft® Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 8 or 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAD Studio can also be run on Mac OS X by using a virtual machine (VM) such as VMware Fusion or Parallels hosting a supported version of Windows
For developing 64-bit Windows applications
PC running a 64-bit version of Windows or a 32-bit development PC connected with a PC running a 64-bit version of Windows.
For developing Mac OS X applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) or 10.11 (El Capitan).
For developing iOS applications
PC running Windows connected with an Intel-based Mac or a Mac running Windows in a VM, with 2 GB RAM or more, running OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11 with Xcode 6 or 7. An Apple Developer account is required to deploy iOS apps to physical devices.
Supported deployment platforms
PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running Windows 7, 8.x, or 10. Macs running OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11. iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 8 or iOS 9. Android phones and tablets: ARMv7 devices with NEON support, running Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x), KitKat (4.4.x), Lollipop (5.x) or Marshmallow (6.x).
File size for download:
- Initial download is approximately 170 MB.
- Additional download size may be up to 6 GB, depending on features and options selected.
- Download times will vary based on network speed.