Fast Development, Single Code Base
Create apps for all platforms with less coding effort and without needing to learn multiple programming languages or asynchronous platform releases.
One Codebase, One Team
Companies are under pressure to deliver apps that their customers can use in the office and on the road, but coding and managing these different versions can be costly and time-consuming. With Embarcadero software development solutions including RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder, you manage one codebase, one team, and one schedule, to support multiple platforms without sacrificing performance.
Key benefits of one codebase, one team
- Developers can create apps for all platforms, with less coding effort – making development easier while enabling developers to deliver more impressive results at the same time.
- Development Managers can reduce cost and complexity with just one of everything for your app development: one dev team, one code base, one budget, one schedule.
- Executives can ensure their technology initiatives are reaching the maximum number of customers, which increases satisfaction and gets their multi-device strategy to market fast to stay ahead of competitors.
Key features supporting multi-device software development with One Codebase and One Team are:
- Full application platform for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- FireUI: Full visual designer for creating one user interface for desktop and mobile with multiple device types, resolutions, and orientations
- Native styled user interface controls and native services such as motion and camera sensors and geo-location, Share Sheet, and notification services
- Optimized developer workflow that automates deployment and debugging on physical devices
- Multi-Channel App Store, Ad-Hoc and Debug deployment targets
- One codebase to connect to different enterprise back-ends, on-premises or in the Cloud
- Local database support for SQLite, IBLite, and InterBase ToGo in mobile apps
- IBLite – a new freely deployable version of the popular embedded InterBase ToGo database for Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS
- Built-in Multi-tier Enterprise connectivity for Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, InterBase, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, SOAP, RESTful services and more
RAD Studio is the complete solution to build connected apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and the Internet of Things.